- Log into https://myid.sva.edu
You may need to install a plugin before you can access Office 365. If you do not see the following alerts or warnings, please proceed to step 5.
The app tile might look like this on your dashboard:
You might see the following warning on your screen:
- Click Install Plugin. The Mac App Store will open if you are on a desktop or laptop. The iTunes App Store will open if you are on an iPad or iPhone.
- Click Get and then Install App.
- Once the installation is complete, go back to your myID dashboard and refresh the page. The plugin warnings should disappear.
- Click the Office 365 tile to open.
Enter your email address, then click Next. Enter your password then click Sign in.
- Click the checkbox for “Don’t show this again” then click “Yes” to keep yourself signed in.
- Click on an app to open and start working in the cloud.